VEVOR is a leading brand that specializes in equipment and tools. Along with thousands of motivated employees, VEVOR is dedicated to providing our customers with tough equipment & tools at incredibly low prices. Today, VEVOR has occupied markets of more than 200 countries with 10 million plus global members.
Why Choose VEVOR?
1.Tough Quality Assurance
2.Incredibly Low Prices
3.Fast & Secure Delivery
4.30-Day Free Returns
5.24/7 Professional Customer Service
8″ x 16″ Variable-Speed Metal Lathe
The 8 x 16″ precision mini benchtop lathe features a 4-jaw chuck, an MT2 tailstock taper, a tool rest, and a 1 HP motor, designed to perform various types of metal turning, simple to operate. Through high-frequency quenching process and precision grinding of high-quality cast iron bed. 0-2250RPM spindle speed sub-level of two tranches spindle gear change speed control, continuously adjustable.
Heavy & Sturdy Machine
Cast iron construction makes wood lathes durable, providing increased stability and smooth operation. 750W powerful motor starts softly to offer the motor’s maximize safety and low noise design.
Infinitely Variable Speeds
The turning speed control knob clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust the speed freely within 0-2250 RPM. MT5 Spindle. It is easy to read via a digital speed display.
Effective Tool Post & Chuck
High accuracy chuck with repeatability to set cylindrical materials steadily. The lathe’s adjustable 4-way tool post allows you to change your cutting tools easily and angles permitting beveling.
Swing Range & Accurate Tailstock
This lathe has a swing over bed of 8″/210 mm and a distance between centers of 16″/400 mm. An MT2 taper can be moving smoothly to adjust proper lengths for workpieces.
Professional Cross Slide
The lathe machine is designed with abrasive resistance, moving blades freely with a feed rod. 16 TPI reversible lead screw. The V-slideways with the distance between center: 400mm(16″).
The benchtop wood lathe is suitable for many processing tasks, including turning, drilling, threading, and cutting. It’s an ideal tool for use in labs, workshops, engineering, and education.
Power of Motor: 750W DC
Volt: 110V 60HZ
Phase: Single Phase
Variable Speed: 0-2250PRM
Swing Over Bed: 210 mm(8.27″)
Chuck Diameter: 125 mm(4.92″)
Centers Distance: 400 mm(15.75″)
Spindle Bore: 38 mm(1.5″)
Inch Thread: 8-44 T.P.I
Metric Thread: 0.5-3 mm
Tail Stock Taper: MT2
Spindle Taper: MT5
Gear Material: Metal
Net Weight: 82 kg(180.78 lb)
1 x Mini Metal Lathe
9 x Cutters
1 x Fixed and Travelling Steadies Set
1 x 3-Jaw Chuck
1 x 4-Jaw Chuck
1 x Quick Change Tool Post Set
4 x Engineers Measuring Kit
Some Related Accessories
1 x Manual
- 【DURABLE CONSTRUCTION】 – The mini metal lathe is made of high-grade iron, equipped with nylon gears. This lathe machine is wear-resistant, durable, more accurate, and professional. The mini metal lathe power of motor: 750W. The full-length splash guard provides maximum protection.
- 【VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL】 – Spindle speed from 0-2250 RPM. Forward and reverse at all speeds. Operate either manually or with the adjustable auto feed rate. The hardness and accuracy of the v-slideways are obtained by raw material, heat hardening, and grinding. An emergency stop button is included.
- 【EFFECTIVE METAL LATHE】 – The mini metal lathe quick change tool post can achieve internal cutting, face cutting, and bevel cutting by changing the tool post angle and adjusting the compound rest. 3-jaw chuck can handle both square and round objects with ease.
- 【LARGE SWING RANGE】- The mini lathe machine with a 16″ /400 mm long centering distance can meet your most working requirements. The spindle is supported by precision tapered roller bearings, spindle accuracy within 0.01 mm. The professional cross slide is designed with abrasive resistance, moving blades freely with a feed rod.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】 – Driven by a DC motor, this mini metal lathe cut-off tool can be used in areas such as mini precision parts processing, sample processing, and modeling works. Extra cutters for easy replacement.