The Lumberjack Tools PSK3 Master Kit is a great kit for building railings, beds, coffee/end tables and many more projects. Using the Lumberjack Tools Pro Series Tenon Cutters to build your indoor or outdoor rustic furniture projects is easy, fast, safe and efficient! The Lumberjack Tools PSK3 3-Size Pro Series Master Kit includes the following items: TTR1000 Tenon Cutter; TTR1500 Tenon Cutter; TTR2000 Tenon Cutter; 1, 1-1/2, and 2″ forstner bits; and a Lumberjack Tools Easy-to-Build plan booklet. Features of the Lumberjack Tools TTR1000, TTR1500, and TTR2000 are: radius shoulder style, ergonomically designed aircraft grade aluminum body, removable/re-sharpen able hardened steel dual cutting blades and their patent-pending In-Sight measurement system for quickly measuring the tenon length while cutting. The TTR1000 accepts a 1-1/2″ – 2-1/2″ log and will cut up to a maximum 2-1/2″ tenon. The TTR1500 accepts a 2″ – 3″ log and will cut up to a maximum 3″ tenon. The TTR2000 accepts a 2-1/2″ to 3-1/2″ log and will cut up to a maximum 3-1/2″ tenon. The Pro Series tenon cutters are designed to run on a heavy-duty, single-speed 1/2″ corded drill (recommended drill is HD0500 [Milwaukee 1660-6]).
- These made-in-the-USA tenon cutters cut 1″, 1-1/2″ and 2″ diameter tenons with a radius shoulder profile.
- This tenon cutter set accepts logs from 1-1/2″ to 3-1/2″ in length and will cut tenons from 2-1/2″ to 3-1/2″ long, depending on the size of the cutter used
- Kit includes three correspondingly-sized Forstner bits.
- Designed to run on a heavy duty 1/2″, single speed, high torque, low rpm (500 or less) corded drill
- Features Lumberjack Tools’ exclusive in-sight measurement system.