When you need serious power for breathing new life into your knives, consider the Grizzly Belt Sander Buffer. It does even more than simply grind and sharpen blades, it can be used for other woodworking purposes. Easily sand down wood with the same sanding belt you can use for your cutting tools. You can also use the band for contouring your wooden objects into beautiful round shapes. The Grizzly buffer belt can be changed in seconds with a quick-release mechanism. The arm can be fully tilted for whatever angles you need to bend it, whether for a vertical position or horizontal. Maintaining and cleaning your Grizzly knife grinder is relatively simple. Before the first use of the day, check for worn or damaged parts, such as the belt and the wiring, any loose bolts and any other questionable conditions. Choose the Grizzly Belt Sander Buffer when you’re ready to advance your buffing, sanding and sharpening skills.
Grizzly G1015 Knife Belt Sander / Buffer:
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 14A
- Motor speed: 1725 RPM
- Belt size: 2″ x 72″?76″ range
- Belt speed: 3600 FPM
- Left arbor: 8.5″ extension with 0.625″ arbor
- Height with belt arm horizontal: 11.5″
- Height with belt arm vertical: 39″
- 8″ diameter sanding wheel
- Overall width of Grizzly knife grinder: 29.5″
- Cast iron body
- All-ball-bearing construction
- Approximate shipping weight: 113 lbs.
- Buffing wheel not included