This heavy-duty thickness planer features 120V AC, 15 amp, and a 10,000 RPM three-knife cutter-head. Built-in carriage lock prevents snipe by assuring minimal carriage movement on four posts while material is feeding. The 19-3/4-in cast base delivers two times the rigidity of existing planers with folding tables. For better surface finish and longer knife life. Also features fan-assisted chip ejection which prolongs knife life and assists dust collection with chip removal.
- Powerful 15-amp, 20,000 RPM motor handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- 3-knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM cutter head speed delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- 2-speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4-in cast aluminum base is 2X more rigid than a standard 10-in base and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user