Remember when your miter saw could do it all Create cuts at any angle with the WEN 10-Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. Our powerful 15-amp motor slices through even the hardest of woods, rotating the blade up to 4500 times per minute. The saw features 9 positive miter stops: two at 15 degrees, two at 22.5 degrees, two at 30 degrees, two at 45 degrees and one at 0. However, if a more unique angle is preferred, the miter lock still allows the saw to lock at any angle between those stops. The compact design makes for great portability and storage between uses. Measuring in at 17.5 by 28 by 16.5 inches, you’ll never have to worry about your rail system interfering with your wall again. The onboard laser illuminates the line of cut for maximum accuracy while the dust collection port allows for connection to either the included dust bag or your dust collection device of choice. And, because it’s a WEN product, your miter saw comes backed, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Powerful 15-amp motor cuts boards up to 12 inches wide and 3-1/2 inches thick
- Miter 45 degrees in either direction (featuring 9 miter stops) or bevel 45 degrees to the left
- Onboard class II laser guide illuminates your line of cut
- Features a 7-1/2-inch crown molding nested capacity and a 6-3/4-inch base board vertical capacity
- Includes a 10-inch 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade, two table extensions, one clamp assembly, a dust bag, a dust port adapter, and a two-year warranty