The 3018-PROVer Mach3 desktop CNC machine, upgraded of 3018-MX3, is pre-assembled, which allows you to be up and running in 30 minutes instead of 2 hours, saving more time to engrave.
Boasts an all-aluminum body with an oxide blue look, the 3018-PROVer Mach3 gives you a premium look and feel for your machine.
It’s suitable for Mach3 and DrufelCNC, and supports the Windows system. The spindle motor interface can be connected to DC motors which can up to 100W, also suitable for 775 spindle motors.
The 5mm acrylic baffles can block the ‘flying’ pieces of wood/other cutaway materials so that you can safely monitor the engraving process
Compatible With Mach3
3018-PROVer Mach3 is the only budget-friendly and home CNC alternative to high-end industrial machines that allows you to learn Mach3 software and grow your CNC skills.
Note: 3018-PROVer Mach3 also compatible with DrufelCNC, a free software. You can also switch to our PROVer controller board if you want to use GRBL software with 3018-PROVer Mach3.
With its powerful 9000 RPM spindle and sturdy frame, 3018-PROVer Mach3 can easily carve through wood, plastic, PVBs, PCBs, acrylics, and soft aluminum
Effective Engraving Area: 260 x 155 x 35mm(10.2 x 6.1 x 1.4”)
Frame Size: 400 x 330 x 240mm(15.7 x 13.0 x 9.4”)
Frame Material: Aluminum
Z-Axis Component Material: ABS
Spindle: 775 motor 12V; 24V 9000 RPM
Rated Power: 60W
Maximum Power: 120W
Step Motor: 1.3 A 12V; 0.25 Nm torque (2.2 in-lb)
Drill Bits Tip: 0.2 mm; 20 degrees; Diameter 3.175 mm
Supported OS: Windows XP; Windows 7 32/64 bits; Windows 8; Windows 10
Power Supply: 24V/4.75A
- Compatible with Mach3: Mach3 is professional software that can turn a PC into a CNC machine controller. 3018-PROVer Mach3 is the only budget-friendly and home CNC alternative to high-end industrial machines that allows you to learn Mach3 software and grow your CNC skills. (Please note that “3018-PROver” and “3018-PROver Mach3” are not the same model. “3018-PROver Mach3” has a similar appearance to “3018-PROver”, but it works with the Mach3 system.)
- Pre-assembled: It is mostly pre-assembled and no fuss with basic setup taking less than 30 minutes out of the box. Upgraded with the all-aluminum body and take advantage of the added stability for milling a wider range of materials while also making clean up even easier with acrylic safety baffles to help contain dust and provide a safety barrier.
- Controller Board: It’s suitable for Mach3 and DrufelCNC, and supports the Windows system. The spindle motor interface can be connected to DC motors which can up to 100W, and also suitable for 775 spindle motors.
- Versatile: Capable of cutting all types of plastics, woods, soft aluminum, acrylics, PVCs, and PCBs, 3018-PROVer Mach3 can be used on a wide range of projects and materials. The open design with an effective engraving area of 260 x 155 x 35mm (10.2 x 6.1 x 1.4”) allows you to work on even larger pieces with fewer limits.
- Auto Tool Zero: With one mouse click, 3018-PROVer Mach3 will automatically return to a predefined position, allowing you to easily change and calibrate your tools.