Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with 7 positive locking positions at 0, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, and 270 degrees for maximum variability and optimal user comfort Single phase motor provides variable speed from 400 – 3,000 RPMs to handle any woodworking lathe application Positive locking tool rest with redesigned clamping and Acme thread tailstock Improved tailstock quill locking with anti-rotation key Option extension bed accessory increases the capacity between centers to 60 in.
- Jet wood lathe provides versatile speed range for all sorts of projects
- Speeds range from 400 to 3,000 rpm for fast and slow spins
- Large display shows speed settings for precise adjustments
- Variable speed lathe uses locking handle to adjust tailstock
- Fine-tune holds with quill and hand wheel for tight grip
- Adjustable tool rest provides support while you cut