General International Excalibur 21″ ground steel table, variable speed scroll saw Kit has a unique design that provides a stable platform when cutting straight or on an angle. Unlike other scroll saw where the table is tilted for angles cuts, the entire head of the Excalibur tilts 45 deg to the left or the right. This allows the user to better control the work piece on a flat table surface, for more safe and accurate cuts, and the covenient foot switch and adjusting height metal stand. Solidly built upper and lower parallel arms keep the blade straight with minimal blade deflection allowing for precise cuts. INCLUDES: Foot Pedal/Switch & Adjusting Height Metal stand
- NEW! Upper and lower blade guard assembly helps prevent accidental hand contact with the blade, NEW! Switch protection device to prevent unintentional start-up, NEW! Dust collector table kit for direct dust extraction hook-up.
- Unique Head tilting- 38° left and 45° right (not table tilting), Keeps the workpiece level for better control and more accurate cuts.
- Raise or lower the mounting position of the blade, Blade tilt range – 38 degree left & 45 degree right
- Assembled Dimensions: LxWxH – 32″ x 15″ x 15″, 21 degree throat capacity; 21″ ground steel table
- Large 13-1/2″ x 23-1/2′′ table surface, Quick blade changes with finger, operated blade clamps, no tools required
- Recommend – 5″ unpinned scroll saw blades, Motor: 120Volt, 1.3Amp,
- Variable speed- 400-1550 Strokes per minute, Easy access speed and tension controls