Made from 130,000 PSI Ductile Iron, the Yost ADI-6 is both lightweight and strong. These vises are designed for durability and longevity. The body is 4 times stronger than cast iron vises and 50% stronger than the previous Forged Steel Vise (FSV) Series. This extra strength means more clamping force for demanding projects. This series is the only ADI vise line on the market and features replaceable machinist and pipe jaws. Adjustable hardened guide rails provide smooth, precise operation. The durable powder coat finish provides a professional finish. The ADI vise is lightweight without compromising clamping force. As the only manufacturer in the world to build vises out of ADI, Yost is proud to say that this is the toughest vise you will buy. The Vise features a 360-degree Swivel Base with two lock downs.
- Casting Clamp force: 10,000 lbs and Torque rating: 240 Ft-Lb
- Made from high-strength 130,000 PSI Austempered Ductile Iron castings, 4x stronger than cast iron vises and 50% stronger than Forged Steel Vise (FSV) Series.
- Jaw Width: 6″ x Jaw Opening: 7.8″ x Throat Depth: 3.7″ x Pipe Capacity: 0.75″D x 3.5″D
- Large 3.5″ x 3.7″ anvil work surface
- 360-degree interlocking (geared) swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement
- Machined Q235 steel main screw 0.875″D with rolled single acme threads at 4 threads per inch
- Replaceable Hardened Steel Serrated (Top) Jaws and Pipe Jaws, Zinc Plated
- 0.66″D x 9.8″Long handle with rubber bumpers