Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians. Each machine is run in all gears and all necessary adjustments are made. Includes full 2 year warranty. Machines have never seen grass and might have slight cosmetic imperfections. Machines arrive mostly assembled – You will need to extend handles (4 bolts) then add gas and oil. We recommend non-ethanol gas. Oil is included.
When your yard asks a little more of you, the Troy-Bilt XP Series offers the extra performance you need. Covered by a 3-year limited warranty, you can eliminate oil changes on the Troy-Bilt TB230 self-propelled mower with the innovative Check, Don’t Change system of the Troy-Bilt engine. Simply check the oil each time and top off as needed, reducing maintenance time and having to dispose of old oil. Rear wheel drive transmission with variable speed provides more control on hills or when bagging clippings. With rear bag, mulch kit and side discharge options included, you have a choice for disposing of grass clippings. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height and the TriAction cutting system uses a rake guard, symmetrical deck and specialized blade to deliver a clean, even cut every time. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won’t let you down.
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Side discharge chute comes with handy, built-in clip to attach to handle when not in use
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- Use fuel stabilizers to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower (not included)
- Rear wheel drive transmission with variable speed provides more control and traction on hills or when using rear bag
- Larger 2.3 bushel rear bag collects more clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- XP Series 3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
- Troy-Bilt Check, Don’t Change engine eliminates the need to change oil by simply checking before each use and topping off as needed