Stabila 03185 LAX300G 30m Visibility Green Beam Cross Line & Plumb Point Laser
The Stabila LAX300G (03185) offers the same functionality as the LAX300 but provides dramatically more visible lines—up to four times brighter than red beams. Capable of producing thin, sharp, and easily visible green lines up to 60 feet, it’s ideal for drywalling, electrical installation, tiling, joinery, and window fitting. The versatile laser level lets you perform plumb-line and leveling work on the floor, wall, ceiling—simultaneously. Features on the LAX300G include visible vertical beam behind laser, plumb points up and down, built-in elevation foot, V-groove magnetic wall mount with swivel base, pendulum locking switch for added protection during transport and storage, and a 150-degree horizontal line.
- Self-leveling line laser with plumb-line dots.
- Work quickly and directly on the fine laser lines using Stabila Greenbeam technology – with optimum visibility up to 90ft.
- The versatile technology provides 1 horizontal line, 1 vertical line, and plumb-line dots upwards and downwards.
- Visible vertical line tracks on the wall behind the laser itself.
- Quick self-leveling function thanks to pendulum technology designed for the construction site.
- Easy to change functions using single-button operation.
- Versatile use: can be used on the floor, on a tripod (1/4in thread), with rare-earth magnets on metallic objects or on the wall bracket.
- Shock-absorbent Stabila soft grip casing.
- The laser can be pivoted 360° inside the housing.
- Belt pouch.
(1) Stabila Laser
(1) Carrying Case