Pool Patch 50 lb. Pool Pebble Repair Kit is composed of our waterproof pozzolan blended cement, premium natural aggregates blended with the finest mineral based pigments. Each kit includes our liquid cement bonder specifically designed to improve bonding. Our pool pebble repair kit is designed to be applied on a dry repair surface and typical curing time is 3-4 hours before repair area has cured and pool can be filled with water. In addition, our pool pebble repair kit offers ease of workability and clean-up, rapid cure, high compressive strength, low shrinkage and excellent bond strength. Perfect for repairs on Pebble Tec and Pebble Sheen pool surfaces and other common swimming pool pebble surfaces.
- 💙 IDEAL FOR DIY POOL REPAIRS – Save time and money by re-pairing small issues in your pool yourself! Our pool pebble repair kit is a great choice for patching over small cracks and delaminated areas.
- 💙 EASY TO MIX & APPLY – No complicated techniques or tools needed here. Our pool pebble formula is designed for both professionals and everyday homeowners to use with refreshing ease.
- 💙 FAST-CURING SOLUTION – Your time matters, and the sooner your pool is fixed, the better. This fast-setting solution cures in approximately 3 to 4 hours, allowing you to get the job done in a single afternoon.
- 💙 POWERFUL BONDING – Able to cover up to 1.5 square feet at a 3/8-inch thickness, our hand-moldable pool pebble patch is extremely strong once it has cured. It also offers minimal shrinkage.
- 💙 FIRST-CLASS QUALITY – Our pool pebble repair kit is made in the United States. It is composed of waterproof pozzolan blended cement, premium natural aggregates, finest mineral-based pigments, and a liquid cement bonder in every purchase.