The MILWAUKEE M18 Brushless String Trimmer delivers more clearing power and a larger cutting swath than battery-powered competitors. The brushless motor was built and optimized specifically for trimming applications and provides up to 6,200 RPM. Paired with REDLINK Intelligence and an M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT battery, the trimmer provides efficient power delivery allowing for longer run-time. The trimmer features high and low speed settings with a variable speed trigger. High-speed provides the power to take on demanding applications, and low-speed maximizes run-time while having plenty of power for grass trimming. The 16in. cutting swath trims more grass in a single pass, which increases productivity. The Easy Load Trimmer Head delivers an easy line loading experience and the ability to load up to 25′ of trimmer line in under 30 seconds. This cordless string trimmer is a part of the M18 System, which is fully compatible with over 200 solutions. This tool kit includes (1) M18 Brushless String Trimmer (2828-20), (1) M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0Ah Battery (48-11-1865), and (1) M18 and M12 Charger (48-59-1812).
- More Power, Larger Cut Capacity
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor delivers up to 6,200 RPM
- Part of the M18TM System, featuring over 200 solutions
- REDLINKTM Intelligence constantly monitors and controls the power delivery from battery to motor ensuring maximum performance
- Adjustable Cutting Swath: 14in. for maximizing run-time and 16in. for increased clearing capacity
- 2 Speed Control: High speed for demanding applications and low speed for maximizing run-time