- Buyers products Steel Underbed Toolboxes are a Perfect balance of security and weather resistance.
- Constructed with a durable 14 gauge steel body and 12 gauge steel door.
- Black powder-coating inside and out protects against corrosion.
- Contents are safe and secure behind a recessed drop door and continuous hidden hinge.
- The stainless steel, locking, compression paddle latch and full perimeter seal protect your cargo against weather and theft
- Your box can be mounted on either a flat surface or under-bed (requires ‘L’ Brackets sold separately)
- Aircraft grade cables support the drop-down door.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
Professional contractors, utility workers, maintenance teams or serious sportsmen and DIY’ers can rely on the Buyers Products Steel Underbed truck boxes to help keep tools and equipment safe, secure, and easy to access. The Black Steel Underbody toolbox is perfect for use with your car-hauler, flatbed truck or semi-tractor.
Each professional grade truck box is crafted from strong 14 gauge steel, with a recessed 12 gauge drop door. Boxes feature a locking, stainless steel compression latch system. This truck box is powder-coated inside and out for a long lasting finish. Aircraft grade cable lanyards, steel continuous hinges, and watertight gasket systems keep your tools and equipment dry and secure.
What You Need To Know:
- Depth and length are important measurements to consider
- Before ordering note the locations of your fuel tank, fill and lines, brake lines, hydraulics etc.
- Compression latches pull the door tightly against the seal while locking.
- The full perimeter, automotive style, D-Bulb seal is replaceable
- D-Bulb seals retain their shape longer than flat rubber gaskets.
- Boxes 48 inches and longer have 2 compression latches
- The 72″ box has 2 doors with a center support.
- The 72″ toolbox is only available in black
If you have fitment questions please xml:namespace prefix = “o” ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /
Tool Box Measurements