To handle winter, you need power and convenience. The Troy-Bilt Storm 2860 brings the best of both worlds, capable of handling up to 12 in. of snowfall with a reliable Troy-Bilt 243cc engine that starts at the push of the button even in the coldest temperatures. Lock in your speed with Just One Hand operation and free yourself up to adjust other controls, like the direction of snow discharge with a overhead crank chute control for 200 Degrees of side-to-side flexibility or a remote pitch control lever to adjust the height of snow discharge. With the Troy-Bilt Storm 2860, winter wonÃt keep you from doing what you love most. The Troy-Bilt Storm 2860 has a 28 in. clearing width and a 21 in. intake height capable of handling up to 12 in. of snowfall Just One Hand Operation: Just One Hand operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt snow thrower with literally one hand Because the machine is engineered to be well-balanced and easy to control, it does the work – not you Push Button Electric Start Includes: Storm 2860 28 in. 243cc 2-Stage Snow Blower – 31AM6CP4766.
Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians. Each machine is run in all gears and all necessary adjustments are made.
Includes full 2 year warranty. Machines have never seen snow and might have slight cosmetic imperfections. Machines arrive mostly assembled – You will need to extend handles (4 bolts) then add gas and oil. We recommend non-ethanol gas. Oil is included.
Ships by truck from our North Carolina facility with liftgate residential delivery included in the price. East coast delivery is 4-7 days Central delivery is 5-9 days and West is 7-14 days. We are currently experiencing some delays due to high network volume.
- Deluxe, high impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use
- Airless Tires
- In-Dash Headlight
- Two-stage Storm 2840 Troy Bilt snow blower is capable of handling snowfalls over 16-in and driveways 3-cars W x 3-cars
- Push-button electric start eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- JustOneHand operation locks in speed, freeing the other hand to operate chute and pitch controls
- All-wheel drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds gives you control and versatility in winter conditions
- Extended chute design minimizes snow blowback on driver while the 4-way joystick control allows you to adjust direction and height of snow discharge
- Heated hand grips offer added comfort in cold conditions
- Serrated steel augers cut through snow for faster clearing and are housed in reinforced steel for durability and ruggedness
- Larger gas tank allows for longer run times, keeping you from having to refuel as often