Make straight, diagonal and bevel cuts in ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tile with the wet-cutting Husqvarna TS 60 Tile Saw, 120V, US. A 14.4-Amp motor powers the 10-inch miter- and plunge-cutting blade to prepare fitted tiles for floors, walls or back splashes. The large cutting table for the Husqvarna TS 60 tile saw accommodates tiles up to 27.5 inches in length and will support diagonal cuts of up to 19.5 inches. The saw can cut at a straight depth of 2.75 inches and a 45-degree depth of 2 inches. This Husqvarna robust tile saw has dual-beveling capacity of between 22.5 and 45 degrees. An innovative 3-gallon water and slurry reservoir keeps your work area clean while also recycling used water through a filtration system so that the wet-cutting tool continues working without water tank refills. The Husqvarna easy-to-carry tile saw comes with a lock-knob fence, angle-cutting guide and extra side surface for ensuring straight, exacting cuts.
- Husqvarna TS 60 tile saw makes straight, diagonal and bevel tile cuts with the power of a 14.4-Amp motor
- 10-inch cutting blade functions in miter- or plunge-cutting applications
- Saw can make straight cuts up to 27.5 inches in length as well as diagonal cuts of 19.5 inches
- Husqvarna robust tile saw cuts at a depth of 2.75 inches at a 90-degree angle and 2 inches at a 45-degree angle, and it makes left or right bevel cuts
- Locking fence and angle-cutting guide provide tile-cutting precision
- Husqvarna easy-to-carry tile saw comes with a 1-year limited warranty