HangPro drywall lift for walls allows one person to transport, lift, adjust and hold any panel shaped material easily and safely. The HangPro is the only lift made specifically to hang upper and lower panels on vertical surfaces. You never again have to drag heavy panels from site to site or lift or hold heavy panels on walls, the HangPro does all of that exhausting work for you. Easy to operate, moves like a hand truck and allows anyone to transport panels or hang panels on walls. Panel only needs to be raised a couple inches on one end and rocked onto the lift. In a typical building .67 of the drywall is hung on walls and should be hung horizontally as there is less lineal footage of seams to mud. The HangPro can be used with any panel shaped material including drywall, OSB, plywood, siding, insulation, cement board, steel doors, large metal signs, etc. The HangPro increases production as larger panels can be hung so less seams to finish while the work is less strenuous and safer. Great for DIY, contractors or rental companies.
- Ease of lowering panel and side to side movement allows for easy adjustments which is often necessary when hanging panels on walls
- Extensively field tested for 3 years by Myron Ferguson aka That Drywall Guy on a variety of drywall projects
- Lift folds over for easier transport
- Contractor grade heavy gauge steel, powder coated, heavy duty auto locking winch, large rubber tires and durable casters for years of safe usage
- Maximum lift height 10 ft
- Finish: Green
- Material: Steel
- Length: 78 in.
- Width: 28 in.
- Weight: 84 lbs
– SKU: PRGNP026
Hangpro HTM-100 Drywall Lift for Walls